Need Emergency Water Restoration Services in the Southern California Area?
Water-related disasters and accidents can cause extensive amounts of damage to your property, especially if they’re not cleaned up promptly. Water has the tendency to get into every corner and sink into the building materials to destroy them from within. In such cases, help from a Rossmoor emergency water damage service and minimize the damage and ensure you don’t have to spend too much on repairs. At We Dry Water Damage, we provide well-planned services that are efficient and quick. Your property will be back to its former glory in no time.
What Constitutes as Water Damage Emergency?
We’ve noticed that clients often hesitate to call our emergency number because they’re not certain whether their situation can be considered emergency. All water damage should be addressed immediately because if you allow water to linger on your property for a long time, you will risk damaging it extensively.
However, some situations aren’t strictly considered emergency. For example, if you have a damaged pipe dripping water on your expensive wood floors, it’s not considered an emergency. Here are some situations that are an emergency and you should call our lines to get immediate assistance.
- Natural flood damage
- Sewer backup
- Basement floods due to poor drainage or storms
- Burst pipes or clogged mainlines
Feel free to call our emergency number whenever you have water damage. We will send a technician to your location as soon as we can in case for small leaks and water damage. If there’s an emergency, our customer care executives will direct a technician to your location immediately so you don’t have to worry about any delays.
How Should You Respond to Water Damage?
You should call the emergency line immediately after you notice a problem. During natural disasters, the properly must first be cleared by any emergency responders to natural floods. We can only work after the first responders have left. Here are some steps we advice all our customers to take during emergencies before you call a Rossmoor emergency water damage service:
- Make sure you and your family is safe, especially during natural floods. If you have to, move out of the property and find a higher ground. During natural floods, your priority should be to save your lives rather than your possessions.
- In case of basement or storm-related flooding, you should call your insurance company and inform them about the damage before you call us. This ensures that the insurance agent will start working on the claims process immediately and there will be no delays.
- Call the emergency services and get instructions from them. Our customer care executives will suggest some preliminary steps you should take to minimize the damage. They will explain how to close any main valves or control water damage. They will also explain all the precautions you must take to safeguard your health in such environments.
Why Should You Call a Professional Rossmoor Emergency Water Damage Service?
Most people want to clean up the water as soon as they can in order to minimize the damage. That’s understandable because if the water is allowed to linger for too long, the damage can be extensive. But in some cases, trying to handle the problem yourself can place your well-being at risk. Here are some of the reasons why it’s a better idea to call professionals:
- The water may be contaminated – There are three types of water you have to deal with in such situations. Clean water is relatively free of any harmful pathogens and contaminants and can be handled without safety equipment. Grey or slightly contaminated water requires equipment like gloves, boots, and face masks, etc.
They might have pathogens and germs that could cause allergic reactions or illnesses. Black water like flood and sewage water shouldn’t be handled without protective gear. They will definitely have deadly bacteria, viruses, fungi, and other such problems.
- They have equipment – Professionals have vacuum pumps, industrial fans, effective and sophisticated cleaning solutions, dehumidifiers, and other such tools to handle water damage. They can remove water from your property quickly and efficiently and that will minimize the damage caused by the problem. If you hire professionals, you won’t have to worry about hiring the clean-up equipment separately.
- They know how to treat water damage – Professionals will know how to treat water damage and are familiar with solutions are most effective. They will use the best products to remove the germs and mold and ensure they don’t come back.
- Professionals will know how to handle different materials – Water can damage wood floors, metal installations, concrete, pavers, and another such aspects of your home. Some of this damage can be restored while others need to be discarded. A professional will carefully examine all of the items and determine which can be salvaged and which must be discarded. You won’t have to throw all of your personal items.
How Do We Help?
We have an efficient response system in place to ensure that our clients can receive help whenever they need it. When we promise quick response to emergency situations, we aim to deliver. This system has worked well for many years now thanks to constant improvements and advice from our previous clients. Here’s how we can help:
- We have a 24/7 emergency contact number that you can contact at any time of any given day. You can call us even if you need our services on a Sunday or a holiday because there’s always someone working.
- Our customer care team will attend to your call and ask you a number of questions to understand the situation. If the situation is an emergency, they’ll dispatch a technician to your location immediately.
- Our technicians will arrive in full-equipped vehicles that can handle all kinds of emergencies. They won’t have to make multiple trips to perform the initial clean-up. As they have access to everything they need, they’ll start working on the problem as soon as they arrive at your location.
- Our company will work with your insurance provider and ensure all expenses are properly explained and damages are taken care of. We have worked with many reputable insurance companies in the past and understand the process involved.
After our technicians arrive at your location, they follow the process mentioned below. The best way to deal with flood damage is to stay organized and plan the damage control well. Here’s what we do:
- Assess the Situation – Our first priority is to assess the situation, take pictures, and prefer a preliminary report. This doesn’t take time and we work as other technicians set up our equipment. This assessment and report is required for insurance purposes and also helps us come up with a plan to tackle the damage.
- Removing the Water – The next step is to remove the water completely from the flooded area. For large quantities of water, we use powerful vacuum pumps and transport the liquid to specialized tanks. These tanks will be used to dispose of the water safely after the clean-up is complete.
- Removing Items – Once the water is cleared, we remove all movable items from the area and clean them in a different location. This ensures there’s no lingering water or moisture under shelves, chairs, tables, etc. Our experts will determine whether these items can be repaired or should be replaced.
- Drying – Just removing the water isn’t enough because moisture will still create a suitable environment for mold and mildew. We will dry the area using industrial-sized fans and efficient dehumidifiers in order to remove moisture quickly. Mold can develop between 24 to 48 hours if the conditions are right so it’s important to ensure the area is dry and well-lit.
- Sanitize and Deodorize – Water, especially contaminated water, can leave behind a foul odor in the flooded area. The odor will linger even after the space is dry and all the water has been removed. We will use specialized cleaning solutions and techniques to ensure contaminants and odors are removed from the space.
- Mold – We aim to prevent mold from occurring in the first place but that’s not always possible. This fungus is very resilient and opportunistic so sometimes it can grow despite our best efforts. So if mold does develop after the clean-up, we’ll arrive at your location to remove it and sanitize the space once again. This ensures your home environment is healthy after the clean-up.
- Damage Restoration – Water will damage large sections of your drywall, floors, and furniture. Our experts will assess the damage carefully and determine what to refinish and what to replace entirely. We will provide a complete damage report to you and your insurance company to help plan the expenses.
What Areas Do We Check?
Our technicians have been trained to examine the water damage site carefully and will examine all corners for your property to ensure they don’t miss anything. They will look at areas like:
- Air ducts that can collect moisture and dirt
- Basements that are particularly prone to mold and mildew
- Crawl spaces in and under the property
- Under carpets
- Behind fixed furniture and installations
Why Should You Hire Us for The Job?
We’ve been a trusted Rossmoor emergency water damage service for several years now because we don’t take shortcuts. Our work is always thorough to ensure our clients don’t experience too much water damage after a disaster. Here are some reasons why you should consider hiring us for the job:
- Licensed and Certified – Our company is licensed and certified so we follow industry standards and the regulations laid down by the authorities. With us, you can be certain that you’ll get satisfactory results.
- Insured – We have comprehensive insurance cover so your interests are protected when we’re on the job. Our technicians are also insured so they have protection if they’re injured on the clean-up site.
- Ready for 24/7 – Our company truly offers 24/7 services so no matter when you call, there’ll be somebody to pick up the phone. Our clean-up crew knows disaster can strike without warning so they’re always prepared to assist clients at a moment’s notice. They work in shifts and maintain the response vehicles well. Our trucks and vans are always fueled and ready for a call.
- Honest Advice – We focus more on customer satisfaction than profits so our advice is always honest and straightforward. With us, you don’t have to deal with hidden costs, expensive but unneeded repairs, and other such problems. Our experts will answer all your questions without bias.
If you want excellent Rossmoor emergency water damage service, don’t hesitate to give us at We Dry Water Damage a call or get in touch with us through our contact form.